Are those authentic leather?...


  

I'm so excited! 

Today they finally arrive!

"'They' what"?, you ask...

'They' as in the brand new Bondage Cuff's from JewelryConcept that just arrived. I ordered them a few weeks ago for my subby-hubby, along with several other fun new toys and LS Gear that I've been dying to buy for decades (before I realized such a LS between us could actually happen).

And unlike the Chastity Cage, Chastity Belt, Bone Gag, C-Ring w/B-Stretcher, Blindfolds, Massagers & other more devious implements (Don't worry! I'll be blogging about soon enough...), these cuffs won't be tossed into the toy box when we're done breaking them in tonight; only to ever come out under the cover of night & safety of locked bedroom doors & loud tv shows.

Nope!


These cuffs will be worn at all times except in the shower, and it will be insanely glorious 😏

And as soon as my hubby's had a chance to be bound up & in them for a while, I'll post a review of these kinky (and uber affordable!) black leather cuffs, so that you can decide if they are worthy of your attention too 😉

Until then, I can say this about these cuffs:
  • They were right in my current price range: $4 (plus shipping)
  • They have very soft & very comfy faux wool lining
  • They are just subtle enough to not register in most Vanilla minds as anything other than a punk-rock type accessory bracelet (which is partially why I went with their black model).
  • They come with a fairly strong clip chain that I can carry around in the secret comparhtment in my purse & use to hook my subby to just about anything, anywhere, at anytime. Definitely looking forward to seeing how many ways I can put this resource to use, as is my subby!
  • They put an instant smile on my hubby's face the moment I unveiled them & if that smile stays during the day, then I'll be the first to rave all about them 😎
So far, the only thing I would've changed about this order, was the speed of delivery. I would've happily paid for rushed shipping if the option had been available, and even without that option, it would've been nice to have a more specific delivery date. The date they quoted me spanned over 2 weeks.

Now it's time to see what it takes to break them! 😁

Comments